Full-Time Pharmacy Technician, Bernie’s Pharmacy
Bernie’s Pharmacy has an opening for a full-time pharmacy technician with compounding duties. Bernie’s Pharmacy is a locally owned community retail pharmacy that has been operating in Anchorage for over 40 years. The position is normal business hours only with one half-day Saturday per month and no Sundays. This position works under the direct supervision of the compounding pharmacist to prepare, package, and label compounded medications in our state-of-the-art compounding lab. There will be some float to the retail side where responsibilities include helping customers at the register, filling and labeling prescriptions, and billing insurance.
- Current Alaska Pharmacy Technician License in good standing is required
- Experience in pharmacy or other lab setting is preferred
- Rate of pay is dependent on experience
- Benefits package includes medical, vision, dental, and supplemental insurance, 401(k) plan with match, employer-paid life insurance, and paid time off
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Pharmacy Technicians, Alaska Native Medical Center
Alaska Native Medical Center has openings for full-time inpatient and outpatient pharmacy technicians. Come join our dynamic team! We love to have fun while working to make a positive impact on patients’ lives. We are recruiting pharmacy technicians for night shift as well as day shift. Please apply online here.
- Current AK Pharmacy Technician License is required.
- National certification through PTCB is required within a year of hire.
Pharmacy Technician, Alaska Division of Public Health
This pharmacy technician position works under the direct supervision of the Division of Public Health Lead Pharmacists. This position assists in the labeling, packaging, and dispensing of pharmaceuticals that may be needed in a bioterrorism event or activation of the Strategic National Stockpile and is part of the ongoing Public Health infrastructure to assist in packaging and distribution to local medical providers and Alaska Public health Care centers to control and treat infectious diseases. This position is open to Alaska residents and requires either
- Two years of experience in a medical or medical supply field which required knowledge of pharmaceuticals and related supplies.
- Licensure as a pharmacy technician in the State of Alaska.
An Associate degree in Pharmacy Technician from an accredited college, completion of a post-secondary Pharmacy Technician certificate program with a minimum of 30 credits, or certification as a Certified Pharmacy Technician by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board will substitute for the required experience.
Apply online here