Executive Director/Assistant Professor
Alaska Pharmacists Association
**Position Description Revised 9/12/21
Non-Tenure Track (0.8 FTE, 10 month-appointment), co-funded position between the Alaska Pharmacists Association (0.5 FTE) and University of Alaska (UAA)/Idaho State University (ISU) Doctor of Pharmacy Program (0.3 FTE).
- PharmD or BS degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Ability to be licensed as a pharmacist in Alaska
- Evidence of effective teaching
Interested applicants should submit the following for confidential consideration:
- a resume or curriculum vitae;
- a cover letter addressing how applicant is qualified to fulfill the position, including their vision for the profession of pharmacy and how they plan to advance the profession of pharmacy in their role as the state pharmacy executive;
- candidates should be prepared to provide at least three professional references including contact information.
Applications must be submitted electronically in PDF format to Gretchen Glaspy at Gretchen.AKPhA@gmail.com. Questions regarding the position can be directed to Gretchen Glaspy at Gretchen.AKPhA@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin September 13, 2021 and will continue until the position is filled.
Posted 8/30/21, Revised 9/12/21
Pharmacy Technicians, Alaska Native Medical Center
Alaska Native Medical Center has openings for full time inpatient and outpatient pharmacy technicians. Come join our dynamic team! We love to have fun while working to make a positive impact on patients’ lives. We are recruiting pharmacy technicians for night shift as well as day shift. A current AK Pharmacy Technician License is required. National certification through PTCB is required within a year of hire. Please apply online at https://anthc.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.allpositions&company_id=15902&version=1
Contact Ashley Schaber at email@example.com or Christina Eldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.