The Alaska Pharmacists Association shares employment opportunities, provides student scholarships and helpful links.
- Community and Pharmacist Resources–Prescription Drug Take Back Program
- Know Your Dose Campaign (.pdf)
Provider Opioid Prevention & Treatment Education Resources
- COMMUNITY BROCHURE–Prescription Opioids: What Alaskans Need to Know (2017)
- PROVIDER POSTER–Opioid Safety (2017)
- CME/CNE Continuing Education Course hosted by the Office of Substance Misuse & Addition Prevention
- Other Courses to fulfill Alaska Legislation requiring prescribers with a DEA license to complete two hours of continuing education on addition, opioid use, and pain management can be found at http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/Director/Pages/heroin-opioids/education.aspx