- This event has passed.
APhA’s Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate Program
Online Via Zoom
*Injection Technique Assessment Portion to be Individually Scheduled with Trainer
Faculty Trainer: Aimee Young, PharmD, BCPS, CPE
Inpatient Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacist, Alaska Native Medical Center
Must be a member of AKPhA to register. Program available to both pharmacists and technicians.
- While not specifically “T” accredited, technicians can take this course to fulfill the education requirement to immunize in Alaska per the HSS mandate (Alaska Board of Pharmacy notice posted here).
- Participants will receive the enrollment code with instructions to access the self-study component shortly after registering.
- Participants will be emailed the Zoom link for the live portion shortly before November 21st.
- Manual/check registration is available via the activity announcement posted above.
- You can become a member online in the same transaction–just click the Cart icon at the upper right hand corner when entering payment information, and scroll down to select membership type.
Registration Closed as of November 15th.