- This event has passed.
55th Annual Convention & Tradeshow, 2021
Link to Handouts
Link to Evaluations
Registration is now closed for Convention.
- Must be a member of AKPhA to attend. Add a Membership by clicking the Cart icon at the upper right corner when you arrive at the payment screen (then the “Continue Shopping” button), OR click the JOIN icon at the top of this page.
- MEMBERS can login for easier registration.
- Convention rates are non-refundable past January 31st.
- Registration closes completely at Noon on Wednesday, February 10th.
- Schedule (FINAL)
- AKPhA Silent Auction Bid Items & UAA/ISU Foodbank Fundraising Flyer
- Active on AKPhA Facebook Page February 7th – 13th
OPTIONAL FREE CPE WORKSHOP–Registration Now Closed for this Event
- Sustainable Pharmacist-Provided Healthcare Services: A Documentation, Medical Billing and Advocacy Primer
- Friday, February 12, 2021, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Must be a member of AKPhA to Participate.
- Advance Registration Required–Click here for full activity announcement, schedule and registration links.
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Sessions are accredited for both pharmacists and technicians.
Thank You Convention Sponsors!
Our Exhibitor Information Breaks are now full. We look forward to visiting with the following vendors and appreciate their support!
- AmerisourceBergen–Greg Arnold
- Athenex–Elizabeth Stelzner
- Bristol Myers Squibb–Tricia Kozler
- GlaxoSmithKline–Sue Brosnahan
- Independent Pharmacy Cooperative–Julianna Schneider
- Novo Nordisk–Ann Loyd
- Partnership for Safe Medicines–Shabbir Safdar
- Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company–Anne Kelley
- SETMuPP–Renee Robinson
- UAA/ISU Doctor of Pharmacy Program–Tom Wadsworth, Hayli Hruza, Chris Jackson
Convention Chair: Kayla Vujovich at email@example.com .