- This event has passed.
3rd Annual AKPhA Academy of Health-System Pharmacy Fall CE Conference
- Must be a member of AKPhA and the Academy of Health-System Pharmacy to attend. Memberships can be added by clicking the cart icon on the upper right corner when you arrive at the Payment screen, or select the non-member rate when registering. **New memberships received in conjunction with this conference will manually be adjusted to be good from the date of purchase through December 2019**
- Members can login to register/have their information pre-filled.
- Early bird rates good through October 5, 2018. Conference fees are non-refundable past October 5th. Prior to this date, a 50% refund may be requested.
- Manual Registration Form **Revised Sept 28–Lower Student Rate!
A group rate of $111 is available for conference attendees at the Hotel Alyeska. Please reference Alaska Pharmacists Association and book rooms by September 19, 2018 to ensure availability and receipt of group rate. Reservations can be made by calling 907-754-2111, 800-880-3880 or by using the following link: 2018 Alaska Pharmacists Association
Call for Posters–Due October 5th
Poster Abstracts Received:
- Optimizing Workflow and Safety with Pharmacy Compounding Technology in Inpatient and Infusion Pharmacies
CDR Anne Marie Bott, CDR Ashley Schaber, Kris Swinney, Angela Hallock and Kathy Crowther
AKPhA has gone green and will not print out handouts for each session. Please follow the links above to access/print out pdfs of each presentation.
AKPhA is accredited by the accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This activity will be eligible for pharmacist/technician credit.
An online evaluation MUST be completed and received for EACH session in order to receive credit. Follow link above to access and complete prior to Midnight on Saturday, October 27, 2018.