- This event has passed.
2021 Cardiovascular Update Conference
Hosted by the Providence Alaska Learning Institute
The Cardiovascular update conference is a multidisciplinary program targeted to cardiologists, primary care providers, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, cath lab technologists, pharmacists and other professionals who are interested or work with cardiac patients.
Please register by February 22, 2021.
Learning Objectives (Accredited for 6.25 CPE Hours):
- Discuss the key concepts of cardiac oncology
- Describe collaborative treatment strategies
- List treatment options available in Alaska
- Describe cutting edge treatment modalities for inpatient heart failure management
- Describe options available in Alaska
- Discuss changing definitions of heart failure
- Discuss the differences between unstable and stable angina
- Describe the different treatment strategies
- Discuss diagnostic algorithm
- Discuss the traditional and latest evidence-based principles of cardiovascular disease prevention
- Describe barriers to implementing lifestyle changes
- Discuss techniques for follow-up
- Discuss the pathophysiology of peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
- Describe treatment modalities
- Describe primary and secondary prevention efforts