- This event has passed.
52nd Annual Convention & Tradeshow
Registration Now Open!
Please be sure to renew your membership for 2018 or become a member before registering for convention. Memberships are valid January 1 – December 31. CE will not be processed for non-members. Existing members can easily renew their memberships and register for convention by logging in above.
Not a member? Join Now
OPTIONAL PROGRAMS, Friday, February 9, 2018:
- APhA’s Medication Therapy Management Services Certificate Program
Please review entire program description posted above before registering. The Alaska Department of Health & Social Services has partnered with AKPhA to provide this program at NO CHARGE to participants. Participants must be current members of AKPhA. Use form above to manually register, or REGISTER ONLINE.
- Alaska Antimicrobial Stewardship Collaborative (A2SC) Conference (Accredited for Pharmacists/Technicians by AKPhA) in partnership with our Academy of Health-System Pharmacy
- ISU/UAA Doctor of Pharmacy Program OPEN HOUSE & HOCKEY RECEPTION, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Busing from the Sheraton, buffet appetizers/beverages at the facility, special service to Seawolves Hockey Game at 7:10 pm.
Early Bird Rates
After January 15th rates increase $50
- $140.00 – Saturday Registration (Early Bird)–Pharmacist/Associate
- $140.00 – Sunday Registration (Early Bird)–Pharmacist/Associate
- $280.00 – FULL Conference Registration (Early Bird)–Pharmacist/Associate
- $90.00 – Saturday Registration (Early Bird)–Technician/Student
- $90.00 – Sunday Registration (Early Bird)–Technician/Student
- $180.00 – FULL Conference (Early Bird)–Technician/Student
Manual Registration Form
A group rate of $101 sgl/dbl occupancy is available for the convention. Please reference Alaska Pharmacists Association 52nd Annual Convention and book rooms by January 18, 2018 to ensure availability and receipt of group rate. Reservations can be made by calling 907-343-3157, 800-325-3535 or visit our personalized webpage at Alaska Pharmacists Association
Exhibitor & Sponsor Opportunities
Network with approximately 200 pharmacists, technicians and students from around the state by hosting a booth or sponsoring one of our events! Exhibitors and sponsors are listed in our print newsletter distributed before convention and here on our website. Please submit contracts/payment prior to January 1, 2018. Booth space is limited, but may still be available after this date–please check for availability. Check payments can be submitted with the manual contract, or submit a credit card payment online using the link below–thank you for your support and participation!
- Letter of Invitation **EXHIBITION SPACE IS FULL**
- Exhibitor Contract & Sponsor Opportunities (Includes Set-Up Times and Shipping Information)
Thank you to our 2018 Exhibitors and Sponsors !
Parking passes are available for the pay lots surrounding the Sheraton for $15 a day. They can be purchased at the Sheraton front desk and then left on the dash of your vehicle. Valet parking is not available.
Poster Guidelines and Abstracts
AKPhA will have poster presentations at the 52nd Annual Convention on Saturday, February 10, 2018. Poster sessions encourage registrants to informally discuss current projects with colleagues in pharmacy practice. NEW THIS YEAR–Several posters will be selected for Podium Presentations on Sunday, February 11th.
To Participate: Call for Abstracts and Poster Guidelines Form
Deadline for Abstracts: January 8, 2018
Scholarship Silent Auction
The Scholarship Silent Auction held during the annual convention is in need of auction donations to fund the AKPhA Scholarship fund.
Donations can be made prior to the convention or brought to the Sheraton Anchorage. Please complete and submit the following form signifying your intention to donate – thank you!
For more information or to volunteer for the convention committee, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of Continuing Pharmacy Education.