Joint Providership between Providence Alaska Medical Center and the Alaska Pharmacists Association
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Target Audience: Pharmacists
Where: The lectures will be held in the Cancer Center at Providence Alaska Medical Center
3851 Piper St, Anchorage, Media Center 2nd Floor #2281 unless otherwise noted.
Credit: Each lecture is accredited for 1.0 CPE. To obtain CPE Credit, the evaluation and roster must be completed and signed. Participant CE will be reported to CPE Monitor within 60 days of attendance.
Time: 12:00 – 1:00pm
Cost: Members & PAMC Employees- No Charge, Non Members, non PAMC employees- $20.00 (No refunds)
2020 February – July Oncology Lecture Series
- February 11, 2020 – Leukemia, Chronic
- February 25, 2020 – Lung Cancer
- April 14, 2020 – Melanoma
- May 19, 2020 – New Oncology Drug Approvals
- June 9, 2020 – Multiple Myeloma
- July 7, 2020 – Upper GI and Colorectal and Anal Cancer