Joint Providership between Providence Alaska Medical Center and the Alaska Pharmacists Association
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Target Audience: Pharmacists
Where: The lectures will be held in the Cancer Center at Providence Alaska Medical Center
3851 Piper St, Anchorage, Media Center 2nd Floor #2285 unless otherwise noted.
Credit: Each lecture is accredited for 1.0 CPE. To obtain CPE Credit, the evaluation and roster must be completed and signed. Participant CE will be reported to CPE Monitor within 60 days of attendance.
Time: 12:00 – 1:00pm
Cost: Members & PAMC Employees- No Charge, Non Members, non PAMC employees- $20.00 (No refunds)
Full schedule with learning objectives.
- January 9 – Breast Cancer
- January 23 – Reproductive Malignancies
- February 13 – Colorectal Cancer
- March 1 – Lung Cancer ***Note Revised Date***
- March 13 – CNS and Head/Neck Cancers
- April 10 – Leukemias, Acute and Chronic
- April 24 – Lymphomas
- May 8 – Pediatric Malignancies
- May 22 – Sarcoma and Malignant Melanoma
- July 10 – Multiple Myeloma and Myelodysplastic Syndrome