Joint Providership between Providence Alaska Medical Center and the Alaska Pharmacists Association
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Target Audience: Pharmacists
Where: Temporarily hosted live online due to COVID-19
The lectures will be held in the Cancer Center at Providence Alaska Medical Center
3851 Piper St, Anchorage, Media Center 2nd Floor #2281 unless otherwise noted.
Credit: Each lecture is accredited for 1.0 CPE. To obtain CPE Credit, the evaluation and roster must be completed and signed. Participant CE will be reported to CPE Monitor within 60 days of attendance.
Time: 12:00 – 1:00pm
Cost: Members & PAMC Employees- No Charge, Non Members, non PAMC employees- $20.00 (No refunds)
2020 Fall/Winter (September – January) Oncology Lecture Series
Click here for full Lecture Schedule with Learning Objectives per session–TO BE POSTED SOON
- September 8, 2020 – Radiation Oncology
- September 21, 2020 – Cancer Genetics
- October 5, 2020 – Lymphomas
- November 2, 2020 – Pediatric Malignancies
- November 16, 2020 – Leukemia – Lymphoid (ALL+CLL)
- December 14, 2020 – Gynecologic Malignancies
- January 11, 2021 – Lung Cancer
- January 25, 2021 – Leukemia – Myeloid (AML+CML)