Joint Providership between Providence Alaska Medical Center and the Alaska Pharmacists Association
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Target Audience: Pharmacists
Where: The lectures will be held in the Cancer Center at Providence Alaska Medical Center
3851 Piper St, Anchorage, Media Center 2nd Floor #2281 unless otherwise noted.
Credit: Each lecture is accredited for 1.0 CPE. To obtain CPE Credit, the evaluation and roster must be completed and signed. Participant CE will be reported to CPE Monitor within 60 days of attendance.
Time: 12:00 – 1:00pm
Cost: Members & PAMC Employees- No Charge, Non Members, non PAMC employees- $20.00 (No refunds)
Spring – Summer 2019 Oncology Lectures
Full schedule with learning objectives.
- January 8, 2019 – New Oncology Drug Approvals
- January 22 – Reproductive Malignancies
- January 29 – Breast Cancer
- February 12 – Leukemias, Acute and Chronic
- February 19 – Pediatric Malignancies
- March 12 – Multiple Myeloma
- March 26 – Lymphomas
- April 9 – Managing Immunotherapy Side Effects
- June 11 – Malignant Melanoma
- June 25 – Colorectal Cancer
- July 9 – Lung Cancer