Joint Providership between Providence Alaska Medical Center and the Alaska Pharmacists Association
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Target Audience: Pharmacists
Credit: Each lecture is accredited for 1.0 CPE. To obtain CPE Credit, please sign up on the LecturePanda Platform and enter the secret code provided at the session into your LP account.
Cost: Members & PAMC Employees- No Charge, Non Members, non PAMC employees- $20.00 (No refunds)
2023 Spring/Summer (March – August) Oncology Lecture Series
Click here for full Lecture Schedule with Learning Objectives per session–TO BE POSTED SOON
- Match 6th, 2023 – Breast Cancer – Adult Solid Tumors
- April 24th, 2023 – Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia – Adult Heme Malignancies
- May 22nd, 2023 – Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia – Pediatric Heme Malignancies
- June 19th, 2023 – Gastric/Esophageal – Adult Solid Tumors
- July 10th, 2023 – Sickle Cell Anemia – Pediatric Benign Heme
- August 14th, 2023 – Prostate Cancer – Adult Solid Tumors