Joint Providership between Providence Alaska Medical Center and the Alaska Pharmacists Association
The Alaska Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Target Audience: Pharmacists
Where: The lectures will be held in the Cancer Center at Providence Alaska Medical Center
3851 Piper St, Anchorage, Media Center 2nd Floor #2281 unless otherwise noted.
Credit: Each lecture is accredited for 1.0 CPE. To obtain CPE Credit, the evaluation and roster must be completed and signed. Participant CE will be reported to CPE Monitor within 60 days of attendance.
Time: 12:00 – 1:00pm
Cost: Members & PAMC Employees- No Charge, Non Members, non PAMC employees- $20.00 (No refunds)
Fall 2018 – Winter 2019 Oncology Lectures
Full schedule with learning objectives.
- July 10 – Multiple Myeloma and Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- August 14 – Cancer Genetics
- August 28 – Radiation Oncology
- September 11 – Cancer Related Disorders
- September 25 – Oncology Treatment Related Disorders
- October 9 – Antineoplastic Agents: Cytotoxic Drugs
- October 23 – Antineoplastic Agents: Monoclonal Antibodies and Vaccines
- November 13 – Antineoplastic Agents: Small Molecule Inhibitors
- November 27 – Hormonal Agents
- January 8, 2019 – New Oncology Drug Approvals
- January 22 – Reproductive Malignancies